13/11/2012

Tuesday morning treat


- Givenchy Power Youth Serum - Not really sure that this serum really is for but for me it helps getting a smother skin. It is no longer on the market which is a real shame as I really like it.

- Clinique All about eyes cream - This is my absolutely favourite day eye cream. It diminishes the appearance of eye puffiness, darkness under the eyes and fine lines around the eyes. Haven't found any better day eye cream on the market so far. Have you?

- Collistar Energy + Brightness Day Cream SPF 20 - A first wrinkles line cream, created to tackle skin problems emerging when it is too soon to use an anti-age product but too late for the basic specialities. This is a cream with a good price for its quality. It is not among my favourites but I get it from time to time. My skin absorbs it incredibly fast and it gives a nice fresh and smooth sensation.

- Amour Perfume by Kenzo for Women - Very nice, fresh and light perfume perfect for going to the office.

Time to rush away to the office...

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I use the Collistar line but I have no idea whether it works or not. It leaves my skin nice and smooth but as for the wrinkles...there's nothing better than a ten-hour sleep. So rare these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jag har oxa en san liknande kenzo fast organge!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...