11/12/2012

Face peeling


My two face peeling products products are both finishing and I need to get a new one. I have been recommended
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel 
and
St Ives Apricot Scrub exfoliating
Have someone ever tried any of them?

The two I have been using has both been good.
- Peel me perfectly by Givenchy is my absolute favorite. It gives a great clean and smooth feeling afterwards.
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel has been nice too. It also leaves a soft and smooth feeling and the perfume is nicer than the Givenchy one. But I have to say that of these two Givenchy is far much better.

Now its time to get a new one. Which one should I choose?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. More than scrubs I prefer those scrubby gloves you can by in all kinds of roughness and color. It costs nothing, it's much easier to use with your usual products and leaves the skin smoother than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BODY SHOP SEAWEED PORE-CLEANSING FACIAL EXFOLIATOR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...